Take care of your joints and not let the state shown in the picture become reality!
Untreated arthrosis (joint disease) leads to:
- Increased pain.
- Acute and permanent inflammation.
- Limitations of the range of movement.
- Total degradation of articular cartilage.
- Surgery and the need to replace the joint with an implant – the implant will never truly replace your own joint!
The cause of osteoarthritis is repeated, sometimes continuous inflammation of the joint (often developing asymptomatically) which causes degeneration of cartilage. Cartilage becomes uneven, which is why it gets rubbed down unevenly and resists because of its uneven surface. Excessive straining of such a joint causes edema and increased inflammation, often collection of fluid, the so-called exudate.
If you recognize potential arthrosis symptoms, such as:
- Joint pain during or after exercise.
- Frequent swelling around the joint.
- Limitation the range of movement and swelling of the joint.
IMMEDIATELY CONTACT A SPECIALIST – DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!
Early detected arthrosis gives you a chance to return to full comfort of life without the need for invasive surgical procedures, such as arthroscopy or endoprosthetics, which always involve a considerable risk of infection and complications and always necessitate a long rehabilitation after the surgery.
Take care of your loved ones and do not underestimate the problems you observe. If you notice that your parents or grandparents complain about pain in the knee, hip, shoulder or other joints – THESE MAY BE THE SYMPTOMS OF ARTHROSIS – a joint degeneration disease. Take care of your loved ones and prevent the development of disease.